If you receive a Reckless driving ticket, it is STRONGLY recommended to complete this course prior to your court date, along with the 8-hour DIP Course!! Consult with a traffic attorney to verify this.
Persons charged with Reckless driving tickets (or driving violations that contribute to aggressive/road rage behaviors) may enroll prior to their court date or as referred by their attorney or as ordered by the Court, in a 12-hour education program (8 hour DIP Course and 4 hour Reckless Course).
* The 8-hour DIP class is a preferred pre-requisite for the 4-hour Reckless/Aggressive Driver Course. It is not required to be completed first, but recommended to be done in that order.
The 4-hour "Reckless/Aggressive Driver Course" addresses the many causes of reckless driving, the psychological aspects of aggressive driving, teaches methods to avoid situations which encourage dangerous driving behavior and gives tools that help us implement the skills we learn in the driver improvement program. The participant will learn skills which can be used in everyday driving situations to safely negotiate the crowded roadways.
Reckless/Aggresive Course Fee:
- Pre-Register Online: $80 (Complete pre-registration form online, print out your confirmation page & receipt, present both to the instructor at the beginning of your class)
- Walk-In Register: $90 (Walk in registration the day of your class)
* On the day of class, you can pay by cash or money order.
* If you wish to use Credit Card, it must be prepaid before class via Paypal. Bring a print out of the receipt.
* Absolutely NO CHECKS allowed at all.